Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are only valid on the day of issue or, if purchased online in advance, the date stated.
- Any exchange or alteration of tickets is only at the absolute discretion of Management.
- Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Brimham Rocks Adventure farm reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All guests visiting pre bookable events must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Brimham Rocks Adventure Farm reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from the site any visitor.
- Picnics are permitted on site and are to be strictly consumed within the designated area.
- Brimham Rocks Adventure Farm accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only Please keep in mind that there are small children on site and to be thoughtful of others.
- Children under the age of 2 are free to enter Brimham Rocks Adventure Farm, with the exception of certain special events. Please understand that we may request proof of age of an individual. If no proof is available, we will charge for the individual, but will refund if proof of age and copies of tickets and receipts are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your visit.
- Disabled guests are entitled to be accompanied by one free carer on production of a Carer Card, Max Card or written confirmation from the DWP or the Council.
- We cannot issue refunds for the reason of adverse weather conditions, whether tickets are purchased in advance or on the day.
- Where tickets are purchased in advance, proof of age may be requested on presentation.
- Any information captured through the booking system will not be sold to third parties however will be kept on a data base for Brimham Rocks adventure farm use if you do not wish for these details to be kept then please notify us in writing either (email or post)
- Online tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Payment Flow & Delivery
All ticket sales will be processed in a queue and will be on a first come first served basis, we do not take deposits on our bookings and all ticket sales are charged for in full on checkout. We provide a digital service therefore we do not supply “physical printed tickets” so, within 24hrs after completion of your order you will receive an email with your valid order/invoice number (this will act as your “Ticket” number). Should you have not received the email please check your “spam / junk” folder as it could have been moved from your inbox by your email spam filters. Please print a copy of this confirmation and bring it with you as proof of your ticket, or you are more than welcome to present us with a copy of your confirmation email on your phone during check-in. Should you have any problems with not receiving your ticket confirmation via email within 24hrs please use our contact form on the contact us page or directly email us on email@example.com
All Tickets remain the property of R C Burniston T/A Brimham Rocks Adventure farm and are non transferable, Non Exchangeable, refunds in full within 7 days of purchase but must be minimum of 14 days prior to the event if refunds are requested 7 days or less before the date on the ticket then only 50% of the refund will be refunded. Void if defaced or altered. Tickets cannot be sold, at any price, to any third party without prior permission of management. Lost and stolen tickets cannot be replaced once printed please keep them in a safe place. Should you wish to contact us to discuss any refund / cancellation related issue please use our contact form on the contact us page or directly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org